SharkFYN - Swimming Training Snorkeling Easy Breathing Snorkel Mask S/M
Part Number / SKU: SFYN-D2B/R
The SharkFYN - Swimming Training Snorkeling Easy Breathing Snorkel Mask - S/M
Your Hassle Free & Top Rated Solution !
• SUPER COMFORTABLE SILICONE! The SharkFYN mask has the best and softest sealing rim that contacts your face comfortably. A poorly manufactured plastic mask is more rigid and can make your face hurt as it rubs or sucks to your face. Worse yet, the frame could break and start leaking and end any fun.
• FREE YOUR MOUTH! Tired of having that uncomfortable snorkel in your mouth. The full mask design allows for natural breathing trough your mouth or nose.
• 180 DEGREE FIELD OF VISION! No lack of peripheral viewing here and SharkFYN is manufactured with a shatterproof window for added safety.
• GREAT FOR TRAINING A BEGINNER SWIMMER! The full face snorkel design allows you to get into a rhythm and relaxed state as you focus on breathing and underwater stroke. This product can help you as you do not have to blow out water from snorkel upon resurfacing. The ball valve activates underwater to keep water from entering.
• DRY TOP SEAL & DRAIN VALVE- A dry top seal at the head of the tube prevents water from entering the mask when submerged. The seal works in tandem with a one-way drain valve at the chin which ventilates any leaked water. There is never a need to remove the mask.
Mask with snorkel head
GoPro attachment mount (on most models)
Mesh carrying bag for easy dry and storage
The most innovative recreational snorkelling mask, enables you to breathe through your nose or mouth as if you were on dry land! The primary obstacle for most to snorkel is the difficulty in breathing and ultimately blowing out water with a snorkel. The snorkel mouthpiece is typically uncomfortable and considered too intrusive as well as unhygienic. So, SharkFYN brings the highest quality full-face snorkelling mask for all. This innovative mask design also offers users an unobstructed 180° field of vision and its double air flow system helps to prevent from fogging up. Further, the top of the snorkel is more visible than other traditional snorkels in order to avoid any collisions on the surface.
Measure the distance between the bridge of your nose and the bottom of your chin:
If it measures less than 10 cm (3,9"), choose size XS, less than 12 cm (4 3/4"), choose size S/M, and if more than 13 cm (5 1/8"), choose size L/XL
This mask is intended to to be used for surface and recreational swim activity. It is not suitable for deep free diving or intensive swimming.
Simply wash the mask by hand with water (not salt water), dry it and store the mask in its net to let the air get to it.
Not suitable for your dishwasher.